There are several options:
- Turn off the MapCast layer off when panning and zooming.
- Turn the MapCast layer off when zoomed out to smaller scales beyond 1:10,000.
- In CAD, choose the resample raster option to crop the imagery to your view so excess imagery will not draw when you zoom out.
- In ArcMAP, choose the cache option to avoid reloading the image when turning the MapCast layer off and on.
- Make sure that only the relevant imagery set for the study area is active and turn all others off.
- Select “jpeg” for the image format to reduce the size of the image requested.
- Decrease the size of the image being requested by making your application window smaller.
- Wait for the MapCast layer to draw completely before requesting a new image.