The first question I often ask when a brand new potential customer calls looking for aerial imagery is, “What’s it for?”
To make our mapping products more accessible to the first time user, your answer will usually fall into one of these categories:
- To analyze vegetation health in canopies or crops.
- To add a photo base layer for context in my GIS or CAD project.
- To extract elevation data.
- To compile a new map together with existing data.
- To digitize vector features from imagery.
- To research land or property information.
- To market real estate.
With your end goal in mind, follow the decision chart below to estimate what types of data you need and the best way to get it.